Thursday, July 17, 2008

hey you guy;s well i only have two weeks leaft till i start school again i;m a little bit nerves cause none of my freinds are gonna be their actully senors of 09 are but not the people that made my life and year great i call them my freinds from 08 good i am gonna miss thouse guys so much the times that we had together but the only things i;m gonna miss when i graduate is the pep assemblys that we have and the fights that always break out but most of all all my teachers and the people that work at mp especly the specal ed kids well this is my mom last week so she goes back on the twenty ninth to prepare then here i will be looking like a idiot but when i start school shes like mijo i will buy you a cellphone really yes we just have to take barbara or memo with us i asked her i;m like when do i get my phone when you start school but its gonna be a prepaid one so i have minits and whenever i;m done i can get my other minits which totaly will be awsome so this year in augest i have training fdor workbridge then next years my first year of workbridge i dont know where i wannha work at either with specal needs kids or in a music store i would totally go for working with kids cause thats what i wannha do when i get outta school i;m going to colloge then working with klids with autsim and other disobiltys as their teacher but before i graduate i want to get my own house so moms letting me loose after graduation i;m gonna be surpervised by an adult and i get to have two romates but its gonna be near school so their nothing else to talk about.

No comments: