Wednesday, July 09, 2008

hey you guys oh hey hey ready to go yeah lets do it allrite ariannha what babe you bring the yourgort yes well oh yeah um we thought you would like her to taste yourgort really she never tasted it before nope allrite luis go sill and bri will be here in like ten minits and done luis get back here allrite here and good and done now throw the ball good good oh hey you guys whoo hey sill hey hey bri hey luis yeah whos that ohh thats my wife and my daughter what you have a kid yep we havent metten them nahhhhhhhh really yep allrite hold on babe quesnes son mis amigos que trabijar por ellas mira no te reconosen ey no reconosen a la nina oh queres que me reconososon si por favor vamanos bri sill yes this is my wife ariannha hi nice to meet you and this is my daughter syenthia hey you oh my good totally you man really yeah defetlently no yep allrite go back allrite i guess will see you around when were done yep allrite lets do it where over their really yeah you bring the paperwork yep here good allrite name madison skeliton and age 16 luis your older then her yeah i was seventeen when we meet why do you wannha be with luis becuse he and my buddy where tight and he was nice to her who was your buddy riley oh yeah okay whats would you do for this kid if he was picked for you i would teach him everything like what well for one thing teach hi how to eat better what yeah he had a feeding tube at thiteen yep and stuff ohh my good why dient you tell us i dont have it on me anymore allrite and i would help him with signing up for colloge cause he can;t write ohh okay and done

No comments: