Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hey ya;ll how you guys doing me great my summers going great i get to feed the dog watch the felles and stuff i even went to go eat lunch yesterday with my ddd casaemanager and my mom so we go get her and while we were eating i;m like i dont know what i wanna do with what when i;m done i mean i wanna go to colloge and everything and i wanna live in my own house speaking of that did you know we can help him find a house no yes all you have to do is start the paperwork and everything then will see what are the best people for him to live with i say we talk to rice about it abpout what this no shes your school case mannager but this is for when your outta school mijo okay so i got the booklet in my office and i saw some old freinds and i meet new ones two i already know one was my old case mannager and the other was my best buddys father hes like good to see yeah man thanks how come you havent been at the house latly well you know she working ohh yeah i forgot then shes like hes always getting my daughter in trouble no she always gets me in trouble no you guys both are troublemakers yep thats how we rool ps i need help so if anyone can help me make my dream come true plese write back listen i need to raise money to go to leadership conference in july of next year so to make my dream come true i thought you guys can set up a fundraiser or something for me to go to leadership conferenece plese and thanks i love you guys.

No comments: