Monday, July 07, 2008

hey you guys oh hey madi luis is ready to go where aren;t oh yeah rite okay heres twenty bucks thanks babe bye sweti bye allrite so whatcha been up too homies nothing just takeing care of me you liuke what signing the socal security yeah and you know all that jazz hey guys hey cutie where have you been doing stuff with my mom oh thats cool yo man want a milkshake no i;m actully craving for french fries cool allrite here allrite so tell me whats the word on what who am i gonna be with oh one hundred percent me really yeah i saw how much tee loved you and stuff so i thought why not lets do it dude where gonna have a blast you even get to meet my dog cool and you graduating with us rite um maybe cause i just got word that i might stay only till 20011 no but you need your transihon year i know so everything might change when i go back okay cool.

No comments: