Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday october 4, 2004.Dear guys i just got word that ill be outta school for a week hellyeah a week of watcing seasamestreet well father wasson gets his but in phonix in four days yeah for that prays the lord well me and you know who went to see shark teal my favorite part was when oscar and his wife were fighhting then the whale came out and said sabasgange the tailking whale i couldent stop sayig it well guys i get my frekking report card for this qutter im crossing my fingers that i get good grades well last nite my littel niece anna was at the house and than beath came along i really like her better than kenndel well guys the guy that works with me comes to do an interview to see how i'm doing the guy that is coming his name is iggnacio valdeze he is gonna try to get me and my dad some help he hasent been taking his medacation so if he doesent take it the cops will come and get him thats what i wanna see when he leaves ill laagh my but off coll well guys thats it fore today see yall tomorroww peace hippes love your fraind luisclopez.

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

It's "Sebastian, the whale-washing dolphin!"