Monday, September 27, 2004

SEPTEMBER 27 2004 dear guys well im in computer class doing this thing we all called blog post well in two wekks i will be going to a celebratinon the resson they are having this is becuse los pecanons hermanos and hermanas willbe cellebretting fighty years of saving kids the founder was padre willam b wasson willam b wasson took part in our familly when he took care of my two parents chela and leonal and to that day he was a familly member he is a good father to all of the lopez sons me gurg miguel donny and barbary and interdocing our new familly member annnastaysia may smith lopoez who is two years old i havent seen padre willam b wassoin in mounths the last time i saw him was when he fell down in flaggstaff i cant wait to see my goodfather again what a big lopez reunion that would be for me my mom and my dad well i gotta go i gotta go check memos blog peace hippeies.

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

Boy, you may be the first Lopez in history to look forward to a Lopez family reunion.

Eh, how many of us are there, anyway?