Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Tuesday october 5, 2004 Dear guys yall know me and now you know what were going to do this bloug post this time i will call the matrix of luisclopez Well first things first first i would like to say is welcome abourd now interdoucing the bad boy in the lopezes house luis c lopez thank you thankyou all i would like to say first is put your kids to bed now good dame it now second is wake up parents its my own tv show welcome to the show of luisclopez now interdoucin four very cool dudes and now interdoucing my first brother you now him as a drunken dude migul interdouing the second brother you now him as a soldrer for tree years his been in the army my very cool brother donnaldo interdoucing the thrird brother he went to boot camp and dident wanna go back my second coool brother memo and interdocing the littelst lopez he graduates in five mounths and he is turning fifteen next year yours truly luis c lopez and interdoucing sisterlopez she is teaching band at tempe high school barbary and interdoucing our last familly member you all now him as elphao elgupo you c an catch me in the movies when ever the hell joey gets rich the titel will be welcome to the lopez residents seeyall latter foulls.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Hey Luis, I can't wait for your tv show to come out, if it is half as good as all ya'll Lopez'z blogs, it should indeed rock. Hope your report card came out good. Jared

J said...

Be patient.

I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

:)

Brian said...

Well littlest Lopez,

Your candor and honestness make for a lively treat. You have a gift to make'm laugh. Bravo boy Bravo