Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ladies and gentelman back by populer demand the luis lopez show now here is your host luis c lopez thank you thank you well its good to be back you know i really missed you guys when i was gone well i have good news for you i;m eighteen now yes i just turned it last week actully last wendsday so that was awsome my first guest is my best fraind anyone could ever have here she is my best buddy tiana chaves yeah hey babe hey allrite so whats life been without seeing me its been really pissed by the way welcome back thanks so i have missed you alot really yes okay stay allrite since you were not on the air to celebrate your birthday with us so we brought you four people from cancun that really love you ladies and gentelman oh my good his cousans guys hey dont cry baby i;m just so happy too see you guys allrite we brought you a little present from mexico you have always wanted to meet him no yes cepillin yes hola hola queres trabajare con migo sin senor tenemos un surpraisa para ti really si michele on behalf of el circo de cepillin he would like to welcome you too the family yeah thank you guys allrite you guys i gotta go now i know you guys havent heard me sing before so tonites your first time hearing me do this allrite luis you ready yeah lets do it ladies and gentelman my brothers band yeah music ended yes goodnite everybody.

No comments: