Friday, June 20, 2008

hey you guy;s well its been a boring summer so far all i have been doing is going to swimming lessons and then when i get back eat lunch take a nap then i do my chores but at least me and mom are going to the circus next week when it rools in ill prob;ly take my old camra with me all i need is batteries so ill take some of me and the people in the circus then some of me and my mom then in augest ill probly take picturs at school of me and my freinds and since i;m doing best buddys again in augest ill probly take it with us then ill probly use it for when i go to assemblys and partys with my freinds my moms even letting me to go prom this year even though i aint graduating ill still have fun going to partys with my freinds and stuff well so long yall love from lcl and the nubbs.

No comments: