Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hey you guys well today marks my third day walking with my braces for my feet thats rite i got em mounday and yesterday i went to crs with my mom and i dont need therepy witch is tight with me becuse if i did i would have to learn how to walk again but who cares so yesterday while me and mom were on our way home i;m like i wanna go to asu for you know what yes but i donrt think that will happen why not cause they dont take kids like you yeah they do watch asked mrs rice before i leave all rite so next year my teacher wants me to improve my reading skills so i;m taking reading class again then ape which will hep me get sttronger and everything bthen ten hour i have training for my workbridge thing next year with my case mannager oh yeah get this i;m getting new syestem for myself next year since i cant write good yet its paert of what i have but mrs rice is going to give me a new alphasmart with stuff allready writen in it and all i have to do is choose what i wanna do which will be tight ill be the oldest one in the room senor well me and my frteinds will the rest of my classmates for next year will be new freshman and sophmore so will be the top dogs next year but ocansonaly to mrs rice i;m already her top dog when we do math i usely finnish first and then all my freinds have alot to do but when she comes to meet shes like luis good job man okay so i will see you guys in 20012 at my graduation okay see yeah.

No comments: