Friday, May 30, 2008

hey you guys well i have been outta school for a week my last week of school was last week so tomorow is the last day of may then after it will be two weeks untill i turn eighteen the boys turn two on the sixteenth but me and g man wont be at their birthday party me and him will be all the way in downtown tempe for build program where you get to write speeches and then say ekm and outta eight of the kids from mp i was picked to be canadate so its gonna be awsome this will help me achive my goal which is when i am done with high school go to colloge then after be a teacher for autism and other disorders my mom still has three more years of teaching before she retires so ill be outta school before she retires cause i still have three years in me but who cares i start my training for workbridge next year in augest so my teacher will watch my every move to see which job i;m good at and i got some stuff to accomplish still and all i just wanna do is get outta mp and get out of my parents is house ps ill only be here for june then in july i;[m heading strat to cancun mexico to see my cousans and my moms going but only for a day just to make sure i;m allrite when i get off the plane okay see yall shout out from the nubbs.

No comments: