Sunday, August 29, 2004

helloto reading this bloug remember when i tould you i was gonna to tell you about the wedding well heres what happoend yesterday first it was memos turn to speak becuse he was the best man so heres what he said he said hello every one ive known jack sinece elementry school and i still remember the story we were both third graders in school and my real name was gullemo but jack dident know how to say my name but heres what happend he used to come and say gurgdamo and than me and him meet again when i was working at golds gym he came in bursting in the door and trew his hands up and said i dont know were i am and than i know that jack was in love trough all thoughs years ive know jack i love you buddy and cougratulatons jack hugeed him as a thank you oh on are way home i asked my mom mom are you gonna trow me a eighth grade party or what she said nope i never did to any of your brothers and i never will than i said what are you gonna do for me than she said how about this i trow you a cineceranera for your birthday with a real live band and molee just as you wannted i said okay and do i pick the girels tjhat i want to do the walts with and she said yeah and than i asked her do i get to invite the bandas too she said sher so the first girel that i picked is my ex girelfaind arianna c bannda and so its a tradion in mexico any boy or girel that gets to turn fighteen has it oh and i forgot to tell we are trewing a birthday party for my niece anna its was my moms idea to have this it will only be a pinata of elmo and a cake the party doesent start untill four oclock this after noon hope to see you guys there love your buddy luisclopez ps gupo harreld thuis morning i dfont know what my father feed him.

1 comment:

spoons for pudding said...

luis i have to teach you punctuation. but memos speech sounded interesting. i didnt know you went to the wedding. well the next time you write let me help you k?