Monday, August 16, 2004

Dear guys well i just past my first week of eighth grade let me tell you its rough Well hers whates up I wannted to know if you guys are stiill coming to my eighth grade graduation ceramony all my familly will be there even my mom oh my mom will be missing school to be there if you guys dont know the date here it is May 27, 2004 hope yall can make it will if you you guys cant find a seat just site with my familly and if you see my mom crying its becuse her littel baby luis has graduated from eighth grade if you guys dont know were my schools at just ask memo oh and plese pick out a dosson of rosses at frys so that you guy can give it to me when its over i might jump on you guys so start hugging me its becuse ive passed the eighth grade see you guys at the assembly i will be wearing somthing relly cute for that day so look for me in a white shirt and a black pants hope you guys can make it relly early so that you guys can meet my princeble and tailk with me before the assmebly oh and just a reminder remember to bring your cameras and video camers well gotta go its passed my bed time alredy love your buddy luisclopez.

No comments: