Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yo yo yo yo yo, I just got a new template. 

This blog is only for seventeen and older.  Kids cannot look at this.  Except me. 

Okay, my first show will be going down tomorrow and I'll be doing- Da-da-da-da-da-daaa!  The three-thirty-dirty show.  This is where you can put your familia on..Da-da-da-da-da-daa!  Blast.

And then, at four o'clock, we'll have (does drumroll on counter) My Life Is Hell.  My Life With Bigfoot starts after My Life Is Hell, with me, Gurg, and all of his buddies, including The Noobers (our dog).  Oh, and Jack Black and David Spade and Ray Romano.  Oh, and Michael Jackson and Kid Rock.

See ya tomorrow at three-thirty, right before I get back to Tungland. 

Vince McMahon just fired Kurt Angle.

2 comments:

crackhead said...

It true vince mcman just went for a looraider ride in eddie gurraos car

J said...

Sweet, Sounds like fun.