Friday, July 30, 2004

Dear guys well today was my last day with tungland Dame i will miss those basterds heres who i will miss kelly mannade jennefer shane ashlym and ashly summers daneill a danill g samee dominike sharon and freddy Heres was one of my frainds i made this summer daneill a well guys me and gurg have nothing to do tonight you guys wanna come over and play playstaton one oh i forgot tree more wekks till i start school my first day of eighth grade will be augest 11 and my graduation mark your calenders dame it may 27 2004 that date will be my last day of eighth grade and than im outta that dame school good dame its has been a goiod tree years at Fees Middel School hope you can make it dame it.

2 comments:

Guillermo said...

I'll bet those Tungland guys are crying after they heard what nice things you had to say to them.

You don't graduate for a year, kid. We've got time.

Guillermo said...

I'll bet those Tungland guys are crying after they heard what nice things you had to say to them.

You don't graduate for a year, kid. We've got time.