Saturday, February 07, 2009

hello everyone its me luis reporting from my family house yes i still live with my parents sorry i havent touched base with you guy;s in a few mounths but i just love to write stories about things that are going thourgh my mind well my senor years going great ill miss my oh niners next year but atleast i have been thourgh a good four years with them two more for me but who cares also i was undert stress before we went on christmas break i am not buddy director anymore and i couldent go to the mettings for two mounths but yesterday was my first metting i went too since i had stressed my mom and dads doing fine my mom wants me to go to cancun mexico to see my cousans and i will be going on the day i turn ninteen and ill be their for two mounths so if any of memos freinds wannha come say goodbye to me once i haqve my ticket ill post a blog about where i;m at and what time i leave ill be leaveing the day before i turn ninteen which is june 10th justlook for a kid with a video camara.

No comments: