Saturday, January 10, 2009

hey son ready for dinner and where done with dinner allrite so now its bath time for you allrite allrite okay give me your hair and lets wash that stuff outta your hair and now rinse hey i;m home hey baby hey were just giveing him a bath and done and lets go to your room and get you into pjs baby my dad wants to see us tonite really what ever it is i didnt do it no he just wants to see us allrite well i;m going out later tonite actully seven thirty where you going nellos and then we might crashed a party ohh cool hey cabron hey man lets go luis be back by two allrite later honey bye baby bye say goodbye to dady bye allrite lets go hey wheres the party at tonite its my kids birthday what yeah where bracking the pinata rite now vamanos whay you guys got beer stop here why i havent had a beer allday allrite hey can i have a twelve once can of beer what kind bud allrite can i see some id mr lopez here ya go allrite lets go want some ritchie now i already had a few oh shit the ice cream go get it homie i;m just gonnha chill here and drink my beer okay dude the cops are coming what get outta the car whos beer is this mine sir allrite i;m gonnha let you guys go thank you sir drive safe now vamanos whay hey you wannha smoke no i;m good okay hey baby hey i present my freind from school luis hi hi and this is my kid hi lets go want some food no i;m still working on my beer goodnite luis ill see you at school mounday hey if you ever need me just call me allrite cool hey i;m home shhhhhhhhhhhh the kids asleep hey baby hey your drunk yeah and thats okay you want some coffe yes plese okay lets go into the kitchen allrite mama oh good let me go allrite hey you want some milk here you go son allrite goodnite son.

No comments: