Tuesday, October 07, 2008

allrite jer comeon where gonnha go play uin your room he ready for bed yes he is babe i got to go to my studio when now yes me and the boys have too record our new cd ohhh okay hey guys hey man allrite p on the sound syestem allrite and lets go in boys allrite start playing luis and last nite i saw you you where waiting for a ride so i decioded to pickyou up and take you home so i did then after that we started dateing and then i proposed to you now look at us where married now you have my son his name is jermy and i would like to say thank you for always being their for me you dident care who i was you didnt care what age i was you dident even care who you had a kid with and stop luis its perfect allrite switch gears luis you on the guitar and then jessie on the mic allriote forever people ahnd done and now luis you on the mic and then jessie on the piano and now well i;m only eighten docters thiought i wouldent live at first i had a bunch of surgeries then my family had to wait a little bit longer to see me they waited for an enhtire year untill 91 i finnlay came homeat age five i started threpy for my heatlh you dont even know now if yall woiul;d see me niow yall remember what i said before you dont evemn know who i am you dont care what i look like you just wish you guys know me and cut allrite l;uis on the drums and ame on the mic allrite cool and one twop three foure owwww and cut allrite take five yall man i need a bereak jess lets go hjave fun you want a beer i dont drink anymore but id take aqua water allrited boys where done and your other bands here okay later boys jessie yeah whats up homes listen i want you to come to my concert friday allrite okay what time seven ocolk in the arena yes sir in az what yeah and then ill stay their so this is actully gonnha be my finnale show allrite lopez get on the bus allritec jessie you ride with him okay cool and then the rest of you on the bus luis you need sleep will wake you up when we get their allrite comeomn jess allrite and luis luis hey wake up where at the arena allrite cool okay luiks we love you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha see yakll tonite jessie i need to go take care of bussness really yeah sir can i have five vip passes yeah allrite here allrite i gotta go sill hey its me hey luis are you yep i;m in town tonite is my last concert are you on your way yeagh and i got a surparise for you maggie and bri allrite si8ll yeah look outside you guys hes here what tjhe hey ahhhhhhha oh my love where did you go haaaaaaaaa so whats up you guys nothing is my mom around no she just leaft allrite here are your surpraises oh my good backstage passes yes tonite at america west arena where it uised to be allrite will be their allrite later that nite luis the people their here yes allrite put em in then front row their like my lovable people allrite two secound lets do it get on allrite dude what about the drum dude who cares aman yes sir go outside and get on the drums allrite ahhhhha wem love you aman we want luis we want luis we want luis we want luis ahhha its starting allrite put the flamas on yeah where on our way down their and its oh my good jits him how you guys doing we love you luis thank you hey number after the show ahhha allrite this first song i wrote just yesterday and now i dedicate it too my beautifule wife who is here tonite and my son jeremy whos also here allrite just like yesterday boys jess piano plese last nite i saw you out their you were waiting for a ride i thoughht i gi9ve you one and so i did it and then a few mounths after we started dateing then i proposed to you and now look at us we have a kid named jerermy and you didnt even cared who i was you dident even care how old i was and you didnt even care who you had a kid with and thats all yeah ahhhhhhha i love you baby matter fact bring my girl up here ladies and gentelman the mother of my son alicia hey baby ahhhhhhhhhhhha oh my good hes gonnha propozed to her what yes baby i loved you since i first laid eyes on you i love everything you do but there is one question id love to asked you yeah whooooooooooo alica will you marry me yes and oh my good she said yes thank you guys allrite lets switch jess over here and me on the guitar thank you forever and done allrite now this is to all the specal needs kids out their allrite tonite i dideicate this song actully tyo jenny macacrthy ladies abnd gentelman my led guitarest on the piano jessie katsupolis ahhhhhha we love you jhon stamos ahhhha i was born specal needs when ui was born i had to have a bunch of sugeries m,y family didnt even see me for the first time you dont even kniow how bad it was then i had threpy when i was in kindergarden for my strength now if you guys know ho iam now il;m not taght boy i used to be you dont even know how bad it was when i was a baby now i am a lovable kid who plays and works for bbaaz thank you matter fact sill bri and maggie get your butts up here jessie yeah bring them allrite allrite luis thats it boys stay here bri you wannha do it for all your hard work as presdent at your school mounatin pointe high school and a buddy amasider for us we would like to asked you a quyestion yteah we would love to know if you would come and be one of us i can help you sio you will have your very own pushpin lioke us what do youy say lets do it ahhhhhhhha our next two guest luis look over their ohhhhhhhhhhhh my good ohhhh my ghood mom dad all the way from cali its ali and dand yeah whooooooo luis we wannha make you our son thank you aqre your parebnts here yes jessie mom come up here allrite do you have my gardein shuip papers yes but i;m your gardein not any more yeah whoo we did it we have him for life yeah sorry mom its okay thanks guys no probv goodnite everybody.

No comments: