Monday, October 01, 2007

Hey yall well its been a good mounth so far i became the best buddies officer for my school and it fells great to be officer so saterday i had to go to thisz traing thng were welayed games and did actiovties it was a blast that when i came home gupo started barking he was really happy to see me that for the first time i saw my baby wag his tail woow impresive well if i get two goals done next year i can graduate with my class if i learn to tie my shoe and not have any behavior problems i;m outta their then after my ma wants me to stay at the house instead of moveing out in cause anything happens to me shell be there then i;m thinking of joinging the circes working on the tight ropes and on the wheel of death with my partner oh yes i;m ooutta school all week next week for a week so for three days my mas taking me to disneyland and this times my buddys going to be there.

No comments: