Saturday, July 07, 2007

ladies and gentelman its back after being cancled in augest hes back welcome to luis is world tonight we have george lopez the macmans sane and steph the lopez family feturing the nubbers and with music guest apperence by jack gridder lets start the show now here your host hes littel niece anna hi everybody plese welcome my uncle and my dadys brothuer sise yeah luis luis luis luis thank you shorty yeah well welcome back when i first heard that my show was cancled i was pissed butnow i;m happy hes back well tonight we have a great show we have my family here of course yeah whoo we also have the very funny comidien yall know him mr george lopez yeah and the mamans also we have my brothuers very best fraind whos a musician jackob gridder yeah whoooooo now my first guest is a verfy funny guy hes mexican micompadre for life me and him are tight that i love him and so do you guys hes like a brothuer too me plese help me welcome my main honcho mr george lopez yeah que onda nada thanks for coming on the show tonight no prob so hows your show going oh its going very well its back after it eneded its back on abc friday nights yes and also i have a new movie coming out its called a day in the life of george lopez yeah oh and i have a new cd coming out with comideins like my compa cheech maurin my homie paul radrigese yeah whoo pablo franiso dave chappel yeah and the one and only my old band war yeah thank you man see you later bye bye george lopez evryone now my next guest they are the daughter and son of chairman of the wwe vince macman plese welcom shane macman and stephanie macman hey you guys hey so hows life without your dad steph its been pretty rough on the both of us cause i cant believe someone would just blow up his limo like thawt i know how you feel and have you found the guy who did it no i think i did he was a rebel to your father ladies and gentelman mr paul oh my good hayman no i;lm going to kill you fine but we have ton do it after the show all right late byer bye now my brothuers homie jackob gridder yeah whoo thanks man welcome now ojnto a break well be right back dont go Away and cut man i need water hey everybody were back now for our finnale apperence my family and our dog the nubbers yeah anna anna anna werres anna and the dog she bringing him out lets do it my nikece and her dog the nubbers the pig yeah hey you i misas you sise bye everyb ody bye.

No comments: